Stamford University Bangladesh
This is a stub - you can help POERUP by expanding it.
The Stamford University Bangladesh (Stamford University of Bangladesh or Stamford University) supports distance learning.
- Stamford University is a private university with its primary purpose to improve the educational standard of Bangladesh up to Global Standard Education “GSE” by providing international standard education and creating educational opportunities for higher degrees for all walks of life.
- Stamford University is based on these principles:
- Education should be open to all and irrespective of gender, religion,cast, color, age, time and place.
- Education should be of international standard and must have universal recognition.
- Opportunity to learn should be open to anyone with the desire to achieve.
- Education should be affordable and offered, as much as possible, at the student's convenience.
- Education is a life-long process and must be relevant to the student's aspirations.
- Study and students should be the first priority and the primary function of faculty/staff/administration should be to help the students in succeeding academically and in the transition from university life to productive life as members of society.
- To provide a quality education to students, free from parochialism and make them cosmopolitan and global in the true sense.
One of its objectives is Creating an opportunity to have education for all groups of people in the country, including common people, rural, urban and fresh students as well as jobholders through on campus, online and distance learning education;
The Stamford University Bangladesh main office is in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Other campuses...
Not a lot of information about students numbers and distance learning methods were available at time of writing this entry.
The Stamford University Bangladesh web site is at http://www.stamforduniversity.edu.bd.