/* Regional OER initiatives */
Here are the regional educational servers of the federal states:
* [http://www.bildungsserver.de/elixier/ Elixier] is a search machine of metadata from the federal states' education servers. The
educational servers of the federal states exchange their metadata. All these metadata linked to resources can be found in ELIXIER. ELIXIER devotes its work to OER material and there will be a special section only for OER material with CC.
* [http://www.schule-bw.de Baden-Württemberg] links to resources and material from other teachers for all subjects and school types ranging from Primary School, High School to vocational training. All material is supervised by an editorial staff consisting of teachers.
* [http://www.schule.bayern.de Bavaria (Bayern)]: links to resources for different school types (Primary School
. High School, vocational training) and to different school subjects. There are also links to school projects and downloads of learning software.
* [http://bildungsserver.berlin-brandenburg.de/ Berlin-Brandenburg]: links to resources for Languages, Music, Art, Maths and Science, PE and bilingual education. There is also a special portal for Primary Schools with their subjects.
* [http://www.bildung.bremen.de/sixcms/detail.php?gsid=bremen02.c.730.de Bremen]: material on job orientation, PE and Maths and Science in Primary Schools.
* [http://bildungsserver.hamburg.de/ Hamburg]: links to resources in Languages, Maths and Science, Humanities,
theatre, Art, Music and PE and also to link lists for these subjects. There is also a special [http://www.hibb.hamburg.de/index.php/ portal for vocational training].* [http://dms.bildung.hessen.de Hesse (Hessen)]: The portal has a [http://mediathek.bildung.hessen.de/material/index.html media library] with 5.000 files (photos, MP3-files, video, text etc.) for all school subjects to be used e.g. for worksheets, teaching material and presentations in the classroom. Besides that, already prepared material like webquests is also available. They are all under the CC BY licence. For each subject and topic you can also find external links. There is also a seperate portal for [http://grundschule.bildung.hessen.de/unterricht Primary Schools].
* [http://www.bildung-mv.de Mecklenburg-Vorpommern]: Only some external links to material for the school subjects.
* [http://www.nibis.de/nibis.phtml Lower Saxony (Niedersachsen)]: Material is in the media-server [http://www.nibis.de/nibis.phtml?menid=35 merlin] (see list below).
* [http://bildung-rp.de/gehezu/startseite.html Rhineland-Palatinate (Rheinland-Pfalz)]: External links to resources in Languages, Humanitites, Maths and Science, Art, Music and PE.
* [http://www.bildungsserver.saarland.de Saarland]: External links to resources for RE, German, Humanities, Art, Maths, IT, Science, Economy and Primary Schools.
* [http://www3.sn.schule.de/sbs/startseite/ Saxony (Sachsen)]: Material-databank [http://www2.sn.schule.de/~matdb/matdb2/?action=categorieview MatDB] with material from teachers for all subjects. Teachers can upload their material and an administrator clears it. The databank is just developing and therefore not a lot of material is in it (over 300 entries).
* [http://www.bildung-lsa.de Saxony-Anhalt (Sachsen-Anhalt)]: Online-material is in the media-server [http://www2.bildung-lsa.de/schule/medien_fuer_die_schule/emutube___einsatz_digitaler_medien_im_unterricht.html emuTUBE] (see list below).
* [http://www.schleswig-holstein.de/Bildung/DE/Bildung_node.html Schleswig-Holstein]: Databank [http://medien.lernnetz.de/home/content/index.php IQSH-Mediathek] with filmsequences, videos, photos, pictures, texts etc. (see list below).
* [http://www.thueringen.de/th2/tmbwk/ Thuringia (Thüringen)]: External links to different information.
educaional servers, some federal states also have media portals with online-material (video, audio, pictures, texts etc.). Some of this material is OER, but not all of it , e.g. films from German educational TV. Therefore, for most of these portals teachers and schools have to register. Then they can use the material in the classroom and also download it in most cases , Students can work with it, but can't download.
Here is a list of media portals of different states:
* '''Bavaria (Bayern)''': [https://mediathek.mebis.bayern.de/ mebis] includes digital media like films, audio, multimedia, pictures, maps, worksheets, texts etc. Al lot of material is OER, but
nor the films from educational TV films from publishers. Teachers can also download most media, students can only stream it. Schools have to register.* '''Berlin''': [http://medienforum-berlin.datenbank-bildungsmedien.net/ MOM - Medeinforum Online-Medien] can bei used by all schools in Berlin. Teachers can register and can use the media in the schools, bit not outside. Exceptions are for preparing lessons . Students can only use the media offline for homework.* '''Lower Saxony (Niedersachsen)''': [http://www.nibis.de/nibis.phtml?menid=35 merlin] contains gigital films, graphics, worksheets and links to OER material. All media is professionally produced and cleared for schools. Teaches can download the material, students can work with it. Everybody can search in the media portal, but vor viewing and donwloading the material, schools have to register.* '''North Rhine-Westphalia''': Material in the media-server [http://www.learnline.schulministerium.nrw.de/ learn:line] is mainly IER and comes from different sources. It always states the copyright. Teachers only have to register for material from the [http://edmond20.lvr.de/ EDMOND] portal which includes audiovidual material from commercial producers. The download is free of charge once the teachers have registered. * '''Rhineland-Palatinate (Rheinland-Pfalz)''': All OER material in [http://omega.bildung-rp.de OMEGA] can be used by anybody. Free access is also to the material from the "Medienkompass" which features media and links for media competence. For all other material, schools have to register in order to use it in their classroom. Teachers can downlaod most of the material as long as it is on legal grounds.
* '''Saxony (Sachsen)''': Material-databank [http://www2.sn.schule.de/~matdb/matdb2/?action=categorieview MatDB] with material from teachers for all subjects. Teachers can upload their material and an administrator clears it. The databank is just developing and therefore not a lot of material is in it (over 300 entries).
* '''Saxony-Anhalt (Sachsen-Anhalt)''': Online-material is in the media-server [http://www2.bildung-lsa.de/schule/medien_fuer_die_schule/emutube___einsatz_digitaler_medien_im_unterricht.html emuTUBE]