This page links to all the main reports from the 3-year POERUP project Policies for OER Uptake, which reported to the EU in October 2014.
Country and initiatives reports
- OER Programmes and Initiatives
- Edition 2 - see File:POERUP D2.1 edition 2.pdf
- Country OER Summary Reports - 33 countries
- Report on Comparative analysis of transversal OER initiatives
Policy proposals for countries
- Overview of European and International policies relevant for the uptake of OER
- Policy advice (for universities, schools and "colleges")
- Options Brief Packs:
- France: File:POERUP D4.3FR.pdf (in French)
- Ireland: File:POERUP D4.3 IE.pdf
- Netherlands: File:POERUP D4.3.3 Options brief pack Netherlands.pdf
- Poland: File:POERUP D4.3. 4 Country Option Pack Poland v1.0.pdf
- UK home nations:
- England: File:POERUP D4.3UKE.pdf
- Scotland: File:POERUP D4.3.1UKS Country Option Pack Scotland.pdf
- Wales: File:POERUP D4.3.1UKW.pdf
- Options Brief Pack for Canada
Other POERUP reports
There are a number of other POERUP reports (on Dissemination, Exploitation and Evaluation) of interest more to EU officials, evaluators and OER project specialists.
For a full list of POERUP "Deliverables", see List of Deliverables.
- Deliverable 1: Towards a world tour for Shared OER, in full Scoping the cross-border syllabi/curriculum initiatives in the context of formal education
- Deliverable 2: The Common Core State Standards Initiative and its impact on OER