People's University of Bangladesh
This is a stub - you can help POERUP by expanding it.
The People's University of Bangladesh doesn't show any information on e-learning.
The People's University of Bangladesh (PUB) was established on 14th May, 1996 as a private nonprofit university under the Private University Act 1992.
The People's University of Bangladesh main office is in Mohammadpur, in the Dhaka district, Bangladesh. The other campus is located in this district as well, but in Lalmatia.
The university uses some remarkable fee-reducing or fee-waiving strategies such as:
- PUB ensures International Standard Education at a minimum cost
- 100% tuition fee waiver for students with CGPA 5 and 50 % CGPA for 4.5 in H.S.C. level
- Scholarships for Top five students of the Department
- 5% Full-free Scholarship
- Fees may be paid by suitable installments
- 20% fee reduction for female students
- 50% tuition waiver for brother/ sister/ spouse of existing students
The People's University of Bangladesh web site is at http://www.thepub.ac.bd/.