Welcome to POERUP!
POERUP (Policies for OER Uptake) is a project part-funded by the EU until the end of June 2014,
under the EU Lifelong Learning Programme Key Activity 3 ICT.
The final report was delivered to EU on 31 October 2014.
- Final Report
- Country reports and Continents
- Policies (proposals for countries)
- Maps and an overview report - see File:POERUP D2.1 edition 2.pdf
- Open Education Initiatives (around 500 notable ones listed)
- List of Deliverables (every Public Deliverable is listed)
Other pages of interest
- Mega Map of all Open Education Initiatives - per-character searchable version at Mega Map Searchable
- Search for initiatives - with full Semantic search (specialists only) at Semantic Search
- Shortcuts to important pages
- (Editors and Curators only) Data entry forms - including Form:Enter person for People of POERUP
See also the Sidebar (on the left of the screen) for the most common topics for readers and, under the System heading, actions for editors/curators
Map of Open Education Initiatives, OER (blue) and MOOCs (green) - clustering switched on
Total number in database on Thursday, 18 December 2014 at 09:38 = 498
Now try Mega Map Searchable !!
Latest News in 2014
7 November 2014 POERUP deliverables all released
We are pleased to announce that, following the delivery of the POERUP Final Report and Deliverables to the European Commission, all POERUP reports are now publicly available online.
To be precise, all deliverables marked in the project plan as "Public" are now available online. The vast majority are released under Creative Commons BY SA 4.0 - in a few special cases other restrictions are indicated on the document. (If no copyright license is indicated, the wiki conditions at POERUP:Copyrights apply.)
The reports on case studies and on OER/MOOC policy recommendations for sectors and countries are expected to be of particular interest.
17 October 2014 POERUP Report on OER mapping
POERUP is pleased to release Deliverable 2.1 Edition 2 - Transversal and categorised inventory of OER Programmes and Initiatives – on maps
This describes the recent WP2 activities in terms of mapping OER and MOOCs on the wiki via Semantic Maps, and also stand-alone via Google Map Engine Pro and a Custom Map Tool.
The report is available at File:POERUP D2.1 edition 2.pdf
For earlier news, see News
- Our reports
- Other Publications
- Countries and Supraregions - also see All countries - countries where OER has been reported on or sighted by POERUP are marked on the map at Reports and sightings of OER
- Initiatives - see Open Education Initiatives - and Search
- Related projects
- All pages
- All categories
- Other wikis
- Maps !!!
Initiatives per million population plotted by continents - guess who is in the lead? then check