DePaul University (DePaul) supports fully online degree education via several different constituent schools.
As described on its web site:
- DePaul's School for New Learning offers a customized Bachelor of Arts degree for adult students, age 24 years or older
- The Kellstadt Graduate School of Business offers a "weekend MBA"
- The College of Computing and Digital Media (CDM) offers multiple Master of Science degrees via "captured" lectures (lecture content is combined with other online resources and communication tools)
- The School of Education offers "Type 75" certification (as well as online classes and hybrid courses throughout the school)
- The School of Public Service (SPS) offers a completely online M.S. in Public Service Management, and a Master of Public Administration (MPA) with a specialization in International Public Management
- The Office of Continuing and Professional Education (CPE) offers multiple certificates
DePaul is a private institution of higher education and research in Chicago, Illinois, US. Founded in 1898, the university enrolls about 24,300 students annually (~15,800 undergraduate and ~8,570 postgraduate/law). It is the largest Roman Catholic university in the United States; the largest private university in Illinois; and one of the 10 largest private universities in the country.
The DePaul University web site is at http://www.depaul.edu/