Charlotte Doody has eleven years experience of working within education; this has been both within an FE College and a Training Provider environment. During the last five years her roles have been within the e-learning and e-portfolio fields.
In the last two years these part-time roles have included:
- Portfolio Coordinator for a National Training Provider
- Membership management for the BIEE (British Institute of Energy Economics)
- Voiceovers for e-learning modules
- Building e-learning modules
- Assessing apprenticeship candidates (Business Admin, Customer Service, ICT, Employment-Related Services)
- Market Research Papers for Open and Distance Learning.
- Market Research Papers for Open and Distance Learning (See 'Publications', Rwanda Paper to be added soon)