CAmpus Numerique en Economie-GEstion
Name: CANEGE (Campus Numérique Économie et Gestion)
Disciplines: CANEGE is an e-campus that propose programs in:
Web site: http://www.canege.org/
CANEGE is a French consortium of 6 French institutes (Université Paris-Dauphine, Université Paris-Sud, Université Grenoble2, Université Nice-Sophia, Université Nancy2, IAE Paris), in partnership with CNED.
CANEGE is defined by a convention and is under the authority of an executive committee (annual meeting for the presidents) and animated by a steering committee (monthly meeting for 3 people per institutes).
- Program with diploma (with modules of 50-60 h and ECTS)
- License (1 license offered)
- Masters (2 masters are offered)
- Program without diploma: continuing education only.
The pedagogy is based on open and distance training:
- Resources are available online
- Within the form of interactives and multimedia materials
- Case studies, test, exercises
- Documentary services.
- e-Coaching by a tutor, via a Web-CT platform and regroupments
CNED insures the logistic:
- Web site for presentation of the CANEGE programs, partners, help students, methological support, pre-inscription.
- Platform with administration on it.
- Management and administration of servers and network equipment.
- Co-production of modules and e-course.
Constitution of the consortium :
- Université Paris-Dauphine
- Université Jean Monnet Paris-Sud (Sceaux)
- Université Nancy 2
- Université de Nice Sophia-Antipolis
- Université de Grenoble Pierre Mendès-France
- IAE de Paris