Australasian Association of Distance Education Schools
The Australasian Association of Distance Education Schools (AADES) is the peak professional organisation in Australasia representing school level distance education.
The assocation was formed in 1993, is a professional advocate for the views and needs of school sector distance education at a state and national level and currently has in excess of 1,200 members in all Australian states and New Zealand.
- facilitates professional development activities and conferences for distance educators to further promote the innovative high quality practices throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- provides a range of forums encouraging debate and discussion on issues of significance to distance education.
- encourages, initiates and supports research activities that are applicable to distance and flexible learning.
Its web site is http://www.acode.edu.au
- AADES' Publications, including the school directory, see http://www.aades.edu.au/content/publications
- Distance Education Directory 2011, AADES, June 2011, http://www.aades.edu.au/think-media/imageFull/BB7439CC-0B42-5406-9FDCEEA20BF43C3D.pdf, May 2012.