Association for Learning Technology
The Association for Learning Technology - ALT - is a professional and scholarly association. based in the United Kingdom. which seeks to bring together all those with an interest in the use of learning technology.
It has over 200 organisations and over 500 individuals in membership, including several outside the UK.
Its web site is http://www.alt.ac.uk/
- Represent and support the members, and provide services for them
- Facilitate collaboration between practitioners, researchers, and policy makers
- Spread good practice in the use of learning technology
- Raise the profile of research in learning technology
- Support the professionalisation of learning technologists
- Contribute to the development of policy with particular reference to the UK and its home nations