From POERUP - Policies for OER Uptake
Revision as of 19:27, 13 March 2013 by Pbacsich (added to World)
Wikipedia  notes that:
- Oceania ... is a geographical, often geopolitical, region consisting of numerous lands — mostly islands in the Pacific Ocean and vicinity. The term is often used in many languages to define one of the continents and is one of eight terrestrial ecozones.
- Ethnologically, the islands that are indubitably included in Oceania are divided into the subregions of Melanesia, Micronesia, and Polynesia.
- The exact scope of Oceania is defined variously, with interpretations sometimes also including parts of Australasia such as Australia, New Guinea, and various islands of the Malay Archipelago.
In our analysis, we exclude Australasia from Oceania.
Pages in category "Oceania"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Unitec - OERu
- University of Auckland - FutureLearn
- University of Canterbury - OERu
- University of Melbourne - Coursera
- University of Monash - FutureLearn
- University of Southern Queensland - OERu
- University of Tasmania - OERu
- University of the South Pacific - OERu
- University of Wollongong - OERu
- UNSW - Coursera
- USQ - OEC
- UWA - Coursera